
Laying the flooring in the nursery continues, but will hopefully be done this week. Here's a picture from a few days ago. We've been laying a row or two at a time. It's not hard to do, but we have lots of other things we'd rather be doing, like working in the yard, so we don't spend very much time on the room. Anyway, the room is about 50% more complete now than when this picture was taken. I'll post a new picture when it is done.
3 comments:
I'm impressed at how great that floor looks. I had no idea hardwood floors could be a do it yourself job.
Well, it's not hardwood - it is laminate. The pieces "snap" together (with a little hammering). It does look really good though, and not cheap like laminate can sometimes look.
It may be lam, but it still takes alot of patience; you can really do a number on your hand when trying to lay this down w/a hammer and wooden block...ouch...tge
Post a Comment