Well, you know, except for putting anything in it.
Seriously, Tray did an amazing job on this room - and it wasn't always easy, especially around the closet doors. He's the greatest!
Below is a slide show of the room. In some places (like in the closet) it looks like the paint is messed up, but that is only due to the camera flash. It doesn't look like that in real life.
The paint color on the walls is what it has been; we did not repaint it. I felt like the color was already "nursery friendly" and fairly gender neutral, so we just left it.
I'll post pictures a little bit along as we get things set up in there.
2 comments:
Beautiful!! Floors and the models too
I would hire Tray any time.
I'm just amazed at how good that looks. It looks so natural. Great job Tray!
Post a Comment