Penny rolled over today for the first time! I guess she decided if she was going to do it before 2008 came to an end, she had better do it today. Now, I have seen her roll from her tummy to her back before when she is on tummy-time if I helped her by putting her arms just "so" to make it easier for her, but I had never seen her do it on her own. And I had never seen her roll from back to front. But she rolled over onto her tummy all by herself today. We were getting kind of worried since our doctor asked us if she was rolling over at her 4 month appointment and we had to answer no - and she's now well over 5 months old and wasn't doing it until today. So I am pretty excited that she figured it out. Of course, it remains to be seen if she can now roll back over onto her back, but baby steps right? Anyway, here are two pictures of her on her tummy just after she did it.

No comments:
Post a Comment