Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Tooth




Penny cut her first tooth today. It is just barely jutting through, but you can definitely feel it. Surprisingly, she hasn't been very fussy or anything. She doesn't seem any different than any other day. It's weird. Anyway, in an interesting coincidence I went to the dentist today. I thought it was funny that it worked out that way. I'm sad that the days of the gummy-grin are gone, but excited that Penny is getting her first tooth. You can't see it in the picture, but this is her right after we discovered it. We made such a big deal of it, she was laughing and having a great time soaking up the affection. We love our cutie.

2 comments:

Troy Mom said...

When I clicked on the picture to see a full screen view, I believe that I could see the little tooth "bud". What I thought was a tooth was on "my right" side of her mouth. Is that it?

Regardless, she looks well and happy.

love to you all

sam said...

Yep, that's it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers