Today's new word is "bop" for the boppy pillow we use for nursing. Tray also sometimes uses it to give her her bottle. I've always called it the boppy, but he's been calling it the bop-bop and she picked that up. As with other words she says, I'm not entirely sure she always means it when she says it, but I know sometimes she does and sometimes she's just practicing the word. She's also been saying something like "ubum" for awhile now, but we can't figure it out.
With walking, she's now taking up to 4 steps before having to sit down, and she'll walk towards things other than Tray or me. She's now standing up inside quite frequently too, so we don't have to go outside to get the same effect (which is good since it was 100 degrees with an even higher heat index here today).
And finally, I leave this as food for thought. Disposable diapers take between 200 - 250 years to decompose in the landfill. Which means - wait for it - every single disposable diaper ever used is still in a landfill somewhere (provided it made it there in the first place). Mind-blowing, right? I got Penny a couple of new pocket diapers recently and once I get them washed up I'll post a pic. They are super cute.
2 comments:
What is a pocket diaper? Anxiously waiting for the picture.
pocket diapers have a pocket into which you put whatever absorbent inserts you want, so you can customize the diaper to be more or less absorbent depending on your needs. I can't post a html link in the comments, but I'll put a link to the brand when I post pictures.
Post a Comment