In other news, my laptop died. I didn't really lose much, although there were some very recent pictures that I hadn't backed up. I've got two weeks until my final dissertation has to be in to the university (with all the changes made that were suggested at my defense), so it's a pain to have it die now. I'm typing this on Tray's computer. I don't feel comfortable downloading a bunch of photos to this computer since it is technically his work computer, so even though I took some photos of P in her new diapers I'll have to wait to post them. However, here's a link to the brand I bought. I love the company I bought them from. They give "reward points" for purchases and 500 points gets you a $30 gift card. The cool thing is I wrote a guest blog post for their blog and they "paid" me with 75 points! Next month I am thinking I might try some of the FuzziBunz. They are almost as popular as the bumGenius and would probably be moreso, but bumGenius definitely has better marketing and distribution. I'd love to try to sew one of my own, but I think putting elastic on the leg holes is beyond my current capabilities.
The cloth diapering world in Tallahassee is so funny to me. Anybody who is anybody in town cloth diapers. It is almost like a status symbol to them, so there are many, many people who cloth diaper. On the other hand, anybody in
No comments:
Post a Comment