Just a short note to keep track of a few things. I can't do movies on my laptop anymore, but I've gotten some good ones recently. Hpefully I can find a way to post something soon. I just wanted to post that P's birthday yesterday was nice. We gave her a "big" wagon that we can pull her in around the yard or even off-site. :) Also, we got her a plastic swing that we hung from a tree. She was too scared to try it out though so we will try again - but definitely NOT at her party with other people around. I may in fact be tempted to take it down so people won't ask. Anyway, I keep forgetting to post that she has a fifth tooth now. It's her upper right lateral incisor. It's about half way in now. I anticipate it's mate on the left side within a week.
We bought her some tennis shoes at Walmart (I know - what about my boycott? Well, we needed a wagon dangit.) $10 from the boys department. All, and I mean all, the girl shoes were pink. She wore her new sneakers around for about 30 minutes this morning and I took a few pictures. She was very cute. I also ordered her a pair of Stride Rite's from Dillards online. They are more of what are doctor recommended - soft enough that you can just about bend the soles in half. They are solid white and look a lot like leather moccassins. They are spendy, but all the other moms at P's music class said Stride Rite was the best brand. They should arrive in time for her party, so we'll see. Shoes that I absolutely do not ever want for her: crocs or anything in patent leather. Just heading that off now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment