Thursday, November 4, 2010
Scary Train
Penny loves trains - when she can see them. Troy is a train hub and lots of them pass through downtown everyday. During the day she can hear the train whistles from downtown and she will get scared and run to Tray or I and want to be picked up because she is scared. She always asks if they are going to come to our house. We keep telling her that they are far away and won't be coming here, but it seems to do little to alleviate the fear. One really negative thing though is that now when one passes by during the night, it will, almost without fail, wake her up and get her upset. I do not know what set off this fear or how to nip it in the bud, but I hope it resolves soon because, seriously, Troy has a lot of trains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment