Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two Year Molars

Penny is teething hardcore right now (three of her last four baby teeth are poking through) which is keeping her up at night, and with the time change her sleep is all out of whack (not that it was ever in whack - ha!). We had fun today though. She helped me make meatloaf tonight. She calls it "squishy," as in that's its name, not a description. She'll say, "I want some squishy." and she means meatloaf. Tray and I try really hard not to make mealtimes into any big deal*. She can eat or not, we don't care. That said, I couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised by how much meatloaf she ate this evening. That's good stuff.

*Her main mode of defiance, rather than food, has been and continues to be clothing. As in, she is impossible to get dressed if she doesn't want to get dressed. That's better than it was - at least she stays dressed now. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers