Saturday, July 9, 2011

Arthur


Well, I waited a long time to post about Artie, but here it is. We have a third dog now. He's been with us for awhile, but we hemmed and hawed about trying to find him another home. I can't imagine doing that now, so I guess he's part of the family. Penny certainly thinks so. According to her, Lindy is my dog, Jake is Daddy's dog, and Artie is her dog. This is mostly accurate except that Tray might take issue with that since he's the one who usually feeds all three of them. :)

Artie's a terrier mix, but probably something close to a Welsh Terrier. Hence the name Arthur. He is also the best retriever of the lot. Go figure.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a little cutie. I've always loved big dogs, but if I ever got a smaller dog, it would defintiely be a little scruffy, terrier-mix like this one.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers