Monday, November 10, 2008

The Fair!

On Sunday we went to the North Florida Fair. Here is a picture of my knitted afghan - I won first place! I've been (inconsistently) working on the thing for at least as long as we've been in Tallahassee, and finally managed to finish it up just in time to enter it into the fair. It is folded up for display, but it is big enough to cover a full-size bed I think. I haven't laid it out on a bed yet to check because I literally finished it on the day of the deadline to enter it.



This is a picture of Tray and Penny at the petting zoo in front of some goats. I tried to convince him to let us take the stroller, but he wanted to carry her, so he did. She fell asleep not too long after this, but she did seem to think the goats were neat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like y'all had fun. i had lost the address to your blog, so i haven't checked it in quite a while. i'll try to bookmark it again. maybe we'll see y'all at thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the win!

I am anxious to see all of you this Saturday.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers