Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Catfish Update 2.0
Well, Catfish's recovery was short-lived. I took him back to the vet yesterday on my way into work because he was not eating again. They gave him a steroid shot this time and it was supposed to make him ravenous. Not so much. I syringe fed him last night and this morning and most of the day Tray has been feeding him whatever he can get him to eat - mainly chunks of cooked chicken. I called the vet to let them know that the shot didn't work and she told me to wait a couple days that it may take some time and not to give up hope. So, I am not giving up hope - but, I will admit, I am not all that optimistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is sad. He has always been very kind to my allergies. I hope that he recovers.
Well, it sounds like he has had a good life and if it is his time, then there is nothing that you can do exceot make him as comfortable as possible. I lost my old cat, Savannah, in 2007. It was hard and sad, but I know we gave her the best possible life a cat can ask for. Good luck and I hope he gets better.
Post a Comment