Yesterday, April 1st, was Mullet's 20th birthday. And, yes, that is just insane. Mullet was old when she came to live with us. I believe she had just turned 14. Her previous owner, a co-worker of mine, passed away and Tray and I just couldn't stand the thought of a 14 year old cat having to go to the pound. We seriously thought that we'd have her a year or two and she could come live out her days in relative peace. Yep. Six years later and here we are. She's a really sweet cat (to be a torby) and never loses her patience with Penny no matter how many tail-pullings and/or sleeper-holds she sustains. Happy Birthday old girl.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Mullet's Birthday
Yesterday, April 1st, was Mullet's 20th birthday. And, yes, that is just insane. Mullet was old when she came to live with us. I believe she had just turned 14. Her previous owner, a co-worker of mine, passed away and Tray and I just couldn't stand the thought of a 14 year old cat having to go to the pound. We seriously thought that we'd have her a year or two and she could come live out her days in relative peace. Yep. Six years later and here we are. She's a really sweet cat (to be a torby) and never loses her patience with Penny no matter how many tail-pullings and/or sleeper-holds she sustains. Happy Birthday old girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment