Ok. I was hesitant to post this because I thought it might be a fluke, but Penny slept through the night last night and the night before last! The night before last (Wednesday) she slept from midnight until 7 am, and last night she slept from about 1130 until 550. So, so nice. Now, if we could convince her to take naps. After she woke up at 10 til 6 this morning, she hasn't gone back to sleep at all until just now (almost 4). Here's hoping she stays asleep longer than 10 minutes. The girl is amazing at taking power naps. She'll be exhausted and you finally get her to go to sleep for a nap and she sleeps 10 minutes and is good to go for another 5 hours. Wish I could do that. :)
Additionally, cloth diapering is going well. I finally figured out that I hadn't washed the diapers enough to get the cotton residue off so they weren't as absorbent as they should be. Now, I've had more leaks with the disposables than I've had with the cloth ones. I'm glad it is starting to work out.
And in other news, Penny smiled at her daddy this morning. So we are (literally) all smiles around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment